We Love Class Projects!
Whether you’re looking to build a VEISHEA float or design a sculpture, Reiman Gardens welcomes partnerships with Iowa State University classes. Here are a few of the most recent Iowa State University class projects which partnered with Reiman Gardens:
- Insect costumes created by a design and materials class and worn by dance students.
- A VEISHEA float created by an Industrial Design class.
- A Rube Goldberg machine designed and installed in the Conservatory by a College of Design Toy Studio.
- Planting bulbs by horticulture students.
- Water features investigated by water resource students.
- Marketing classes that study attendance and visitation patterns.
- Photography classes using the Gardens for insect and floral pictures.
- Architecture classes exploring the different styles of modern and classical designs in the Gardens’ buildings.
For faculty, staff and students looking for class a project, the Gardens is a unique laboratory open to all. Contact us at email@example.com or (515) 294-2710.