Marketing & Communications Intern (Spring Semester)
The Marketing and Communications intern will work creatively with the Marketing team to create content for social media, assist and/or lead marketing campaigns for events, and contribute to strategic content for advertising, to help grow Reiman Gardens’ attendance and reach. Regular responsibilities include videography and photography, professional engagement on Instagram and Facebook, and content creation using Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier Pro. The intern may also do some light graphic design work. This internship requires some weekend and evening hours. Compensation is $12.00/hour.
The Graphic Design/Communications Intern must
- be currently enrolled at a college or university working towards an undergraduate degree at the time of application.
- know or quickly be able to learn the Adobe Creative Suite.
- have strong writing and design skills.
- have an interest in working in public gardens or other non-profit organizations.
- have an ability to work occasional weekend and evening hours.
- have a valid driver’s license.
For further information please contact:
Director of Education & Internship Coordinator
Reiman Gardens – Iowa State University
1407 University Blvd, Ames, IA 50011