Private Events Intern
CLICK HERE for more information about the Reiman Gardens’ internship program.
The Private Events intern will assist with the planning and implementation of private rentals such as weddings, conferences, birthday parties and banquets throughout the summer. This includes planning, organizing, managing vendor arrival times and set-ups, as well as the possibility of special projects. Hourly pay rate is $9.50.
The Private Events Intern must
- be currently enrolled at a college or university working towards an undergraduate degree at the time of application.
- have a strong interest in events management .
- interact easily, positively, and effectively with the public.
- have an interest in working in public gardens or other non-profit organizations.
- have an ability to work regular weekend and evening hours.
- be able to lift 50 pounds.
- have a valid driver’s license.
For further information please contact:
Assistant Director & Internship Coordinator
Iowa State University
1407 University Blvd
Ames, IA 50011