Private Events Assistant
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions.
- Experience working with events and clients
- Experience working with contracts and insurance
- Experience working with caterers and vendors
Job Description Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates, and implements private events, conferences, conventions, meetings etc.
- Facilitates event production
- Coordinates logistics such as but not limited to, electrical, custodial, staging, lighting, sound, catering, and safety
- Coordinates events staffing for events
- Consults with clients on event planning (such as room set up and arrival times)
- Coordinate contracts and letters of agreement for services and events
- Assists in supervising event associates and event intern
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and move tables and chairs as needed with or without accommodation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
Proposed End Date or Length of Term:
- September 1, 2023
- Part time