Entomology Experience: Private Behind-the-scenes Lab Tours
The Entomology staff will be offering private behind-the-scenes Entomology Experiences in the Entomology Lab. Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the glass in the Entomology Lab? Register today to have your own Entomology Experience in the Lab. Spend time exploring and learning about all things invertebrate with one of our entomologists. From beetles to scorpions, the Reiman Gardens Entomology Lab is home to more than 30 species of invertebrates, beyond our wide diversity of butterflies and moths. This is your opportunity to get up-close and personal with some of the world’s most amazing creatures. Call Anita today and register for your Entomology Experience!
- Preregistration is required by calling Anita Westphal at 515-294-9145. – NO same day registrations.
- This experience will start being offered on Monday, November 9.
- 30-minute tours, Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Maximum group size 5 people
- Minimum group size 1 person
- Cost is $10 per person (regardless of age) + the Gardens admission rate for all non-members.
- Payment will be taken when group arrives.
- Only one group will be registered for a time slot.
- Masks are required for all participants (regardless of age) at all times while on the tour. (Visitors must supply their own masks).
- All participants will sanitize their hands at the hand sanitizing station when entering the building.