Admissions, Hours & Directions
VIEW UPDATES ABOUT COVID-19 AT REIMAN GARDENS
General Admission Fees:
- $10 general admission
- $9 for seniors ages 65 and up
- $5 for youth ages 2-12
- Free for youth under 2
- Members from participating AHS Reciprocal Admissions Program institutions receive two complimentary general admissions OR one general admission and two youth (2-12) admissions.
- Free for full-time ISU students.
- Free for active duty military and one guest with active duty military ID.
- Free for individuals and families presenting a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card, and a valid form of photo ID for up to four individuals per EBT card. This benefit is not valid with a P-EBT card.
- View our days featuring special admission rates HERE.
|General Admissions (expires in 1 year):||
General Admissions (valid for one year)
You can apply your day’s admission towards the purchase of an annual membership. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Hours of Operation
- Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Extended summer hours from May 1 to September 30
- 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. includes outdoor gardens. The Butterfly Wing amd Conservatory are temporarily closed. The Gift Shop has reopened with limited hours of Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Learn more about the safety protocol.
- Fall and winter hours from October 1 to April 30, open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This includes the Butterfly Wing, Gift Shop and Conservatory.
- Conservatory will be closed for exhibit change outs on the following days. The rest of Reiman Gardens remains open.
- From November 15 through 20
Note: With close proximity to Iowa State University’s Jack Trice Football Stadium, there is no guest parking available on home football game days. Check the Iowa State football schedule HERE. Call (515) 294-2710 for more information.
Location & Directions
- Some smart phones and GPS list Reiman Gardens and our mailing address 1407 University Blvd. in the wrong location.
- Instead of entering Reiman Gardens or our address, enter into the map’s search field “intersection of University Boulevard and South 16 Street Ames”. Find the map below with directions to our entrance from the intersection of University Blvd. and S. 16 St.
Wheelchairs & Electric Scooters Not Available
Unfortunately due to health concerns, we will not be able to provide these items at this time. Visitors are encouraged to bring their own wheelchairs and scooters if needed.
Map of Reiman Gardens
- Click on the map to view larger.