Admissions, Hours & Directions
VIEW UPDATES ABOUT COVID-19 AT REIMAN GARDENS
General Admission Fees:
- $11 for general admission
- $10 for seniors ages 65 and up
- $6 for youth ages 2-12
- Free for youth under 2
- Members from participating AHS Reciprocal Admissions Program institutions receive two complimentary general admissions OR one general admission and two youth (2-12) admissions.
- Free for full-time ISU students.
- Free for active duty military and one guest with active duty military ID.
- Free for individuals and families presenting a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card, and a valid form of photo ID for up to four individuals per EBT card. This benefit is not valid with a P-EBT card.
- View our days featuring special admission rates HERE.
You can apply your day’s admission towards the purchase of an annual membership. CLICK HERE to learn more.
|General Admissions (expires in 1 year):||
General Admissions (valid for one year)
Hours of Operation
- Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Fall and winter hours from October 1 to April 30, open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Conservatory Complex is open including the Butterfly Wing, Gift Shop and Conservatory.
- Summer hours from May 1 until September 30.
- 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. includes outdoor gardens, indoor plant Conservatory and Gift Shop
- 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for the Butterfly Wing
- The Conservatory will be closed for an exhibit change out from May 23 – 28.
Note: With close proximity to Iowa State University’s Jack Trice Football Stadium, there is no guest parking available on home football game days. Check the Iowa State football schedule HERE. Call (515) 294-2710 for more information.
Location & Directions
- Some smart phones and GPS list Reiman Gardens and our mailing address 1407 University Blvd. in the wrong location.
- Instead of entering Reiman Gardens or our address, enter into the map’s search field “intersection of University Boulevard and South 16 Street Ames”. Find the map below with directions to our entrance from the intersection of University Blvd. and S. 16 St.
Wheelchairs & Electric Scooters
Wheelchairs and motorized scooters are currently available to be checked out at the Front Desk for public use. Scooters and wheelchairs will be wiped down periodically by staff, and we will have disinfectant wipes available for public use before using. They are provided for those with mobility issues free of charge during your visit. No reservations are required. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To use a scooter or wheelchair, inform the Front Desk Associate upon your arrival.
Map of Reiman Gardens
- Click on the map to view larger.