Let us Give You the Grand Tour!
In addition to Self-Guided Experiences, Guided Tours of Reiman Gardens highlight the Christina Reiman Butterfly Wing, Hughes Conservatory, and other areas of the Gardens. Add on a lecture for an additional fee, depending on availability.
Adult Guided Tour
- Guided Tours must be booked at least four weeks in advance.
- 60-minute guided tours are $15 per person (for a minimum of 10 people), and this price includes all admission to the Gardens. If the minimum of 10 people cannot be met, groups have the option of switching to a self-guided experience; otherwise groups will be charged for the 10 people minimum ($150). Please Note: Discounts affiliated with Garden Memberships do not apply toward guided tours or group visits.
- Groups must have a minimum of 10 guests and a limit of 12 guests per tour guide. Larger groups will be divided into smaller groups for ease of the tour and to maximize guests experience.
- Groups of 60 or more will require additional tour time.
- Bus driver admissions are included with group tours.
- Tours are available Monday through Friday only, and must be arranged at least four weeks in advance.
- Guided Tours include: personal, trained Reiman Gardens’ tour guide(s) exclusively assigned to your group; access to all areas of the Gardens, including the Butterfly Wing filled with exotic, live butterflies in flight; a walk through the ever-changing floral display in the 5,000 square-foot tropical Hughes Conservatory (except during Conservatory Changeout – tentative dates for next changeout May 23 to 27); a stroll through 17 acres of amazing outdoor gardens.
Option to Add a Lecture/Program:
Add an interesting program on butterflies, flowers, plants, or the annual exhibit by Reiman Gardens’ professional staff. The topics change regularly, so please contact us for details. There is a fee for each program and scheduling is based on staff availability. Please note that an indoor room is not included with the booking of an adult tour. Any space needed for a program or speaker must be arranged with the Youth and Family Education Coordinator. Please contact education staff at: email@example.com or 515-294-9012 for program options.
Self-Guided Indoor/Outdoor Experience: Groups of 10+
- Explore indoor and outdoor gardens independently.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance to receive reduced pricing:
- $11/Adult , $10/Senior – if reserved in advance. Payment is due in one payment on arrival. Please Note: Discounts affiliated with Garden Memberships do not apply toward guided tours or group visits.
- Feel free to bring your lunch and picnic in our beautiful outdoor spaces. Catered meals are only available for Guided Tours.