Let Us Give You the Grand Tour
Guided tours of Reiman Gardens highlight the Christina Reiman Butterfly Wing, Conservatory, Jones Rose Garden, and other areas of the Gardens. A one-hour guided tour is $12 per person and this price includes all admission to the Gardens. They are available Monday through Friday only. Tours must be arranged at least two weeks in advance. Add other options such as lunch and lectures for an additional fee. Please email or call the Tour Coordinator at: email@example.com or 515-294-8994 for more information, or submit an adult tour request form.
Adult group tours include:
- All admission and parking fees
- Complimentary tour guide and bus driver admissions are included with group tours
- A personal, trained Reiman Gardens’ tour guide exclusively assigned to your group
- Access to all areas of the Gardens, including the Butterfly Wing, filled with exotic, live butterflies in flight
- A walk through the always-changing floral display in the 5,000 square-foot Conservatory
- A stroll through 17-acres of amazing, outdoor gardens
Option to Add a Lunch:
Lunches at Reiman Gardens are served in a private room where you can enjoy your meal with a beautiful view and perfect setting. Lunch options range from box lunches or catered buffets to wine service with full-course, plated meals. Click here to view the adult tour menu options.
Option to Add a Lecture:
Add an interesting lecture on butterfly, floral or landscape programs by Reiman Gardens’ professional staff. The topics change regularly, so please call for details. Please note that lectures do not automatically come with the lunch and is based on staff availability.