With sweeping views of the Gardens out floor to ceiling windows, the Speer Room is often considered one of the most beautiful rooms in Iowa. Rental of the Speer Room gives you access to not only the Speer Room itself, but the Lobby in the Mahlstede Building, outdoor South Patio, and the small kitchenette located adjacent to the room.
CLICK HERE to view a photo gallery of the Speer Room in the Mahlstede Building.
|SQ. FT.||DIMENSIONS||STANDARD SET-UP CAPACITY||MAXIMUM CAPACITY SEATED AT TABLES||MAXIMUM CAPACITY THEATER STYLE||RATE||AVAILABLE|
|Speer Room||960||40′ x 34′||48||60||80||$100 Per Hour||Year-round, 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
The Speer Room comes in a neutral setting that works well for many different functions. Alternate room set-ups can be arranged for a small fee ($50 – $250).
Seats 48 – No additional fee
(Click on the image to download a larger pdf)
The highlighted areas on the map are included in your rental.
(Click on the map to the left to download a larger version)
Included with your rental:
- Standard Set-up which seats 48 people
- Use of the South Patio located just outside the Speer Room. Patio tables and chairs are available on a seasonal basis and quantities may be limited. Please inquire for more information.
- Wireless internet
Items available for additional costs:
- Alternate room set-up ($50 – $250)
- Projector Rental – ($50) Rental includes access to projector and projector stand, screen, extension cord, and HDMI cable cord. Client must provide laptop/device.
- Podium ($0) – available upon request
- Dry Erase Board ($0) – available upon request