Attention, Teachers and Program Leaders!
We are currently offering Self-Guided Experiences only for large group visits to Reiman Gardens.
Since the CDC has updated public health recommendations allowing fully vaccinated individuals to resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing, Reiman Gardens and Iowa State University have updated the mask mandate to a mask recommendation when indoors. This will be the case for all upcoming education programs, group visits, and events, and capacity has returned to normal for most spaces.
An added note from ISU President Wendy Wintersteen: “Whether someone is wearing a face covering – or is not wearing a face covering – should not be used as an indication of their vaccination status.” We will not be asking folks about their vaccination status and are trusting our public to make this choice for themselves and others. CLICK HERE for more information.
Please review the details below before completing a reservation request HERE.
Self-Guided Indoor/Outdoor Experience: Groups of 10+
- Explore indoor and outdoor gardens independently, as pandemic precautions permit.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance to receive reduced pricing:
- $5/Student, $10/Adult – if reserved in advance.
- Payment for Self-Guided Experiences are due in one payment upon arrival. We accept credit, cash, check, and purchase orders.
- Payment for Guided Experiences (when they resume): A program invoice will be emailed to you within 2 business days AFTER your guided experience. NOTE: Guided Experiences are not being offered at this time.
- Payment by check or credit card (MC, VISA, or Discover) is due within 30 days of invoice receipt. We accept purchase orders as well.
- No-shows are subject to a $50 administrative charge.
- Discounts affiliated with Garden Memberships do not apply toward group visits or chaperone admission.
Ready to Schedule?
Complete a group visit reservation here: https://www.reimangardens.com/school-programs-registration/