Self-Guided Indoor/Outdoor Experience: Groups of 10+
- Explore indoor and outdoor gardens independently.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance to receive reduced pricing:
- $5/Students, $11/Adults – if reserved in advance.
Guided School Programs
All Guided Experiences must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
Bring your class to Reiman Gardens for a one-of-a-kind enrichment experience! Our 60-minute school programs offer hands-on learning and sensory exploration, while addressing Next Generation Science Standards in a beautiful setting.
$7/students. Up to 8 Adults: FREE. 9+ Adults: $15 each.
Chaperones are limited. Up to a maximum of 8 adults may accompany each program at no charge. Groups may bring up to 6 additional adults at $15 per person. Organizations will be billed for any additional adults. This includes additional staff, parents, and volunteers. We will not be accepting individual payments on the day of the program.
Groups who book Guided School Programs in the cool season (November 1st – March 31st) will receive a 30% discount.
- Payment for Self-Guided Experiences are due in one payment upon arrival. We accept credit, check, and purchase orders.
- Payment for School Programs: A program invoice will be emailed to you within 2 business days AFTER your guided experience.
- Payment by check or credit card (MC, VISA, or Discover) is due within 30 days of invoice receipt. We accept purchase orders as well.
- No-shows are subject to a $50 administrative charge.
- Discounts affiliated with Gardens Memberships do not apply toward group visits or chaperone admission.
Click on the School Programs Guide for a downloadable PDF outlining program options and important information about your tour.