Guided School Programs
ATTENTION : We are completely booked for the month of May for morning programs. We still have availability for afternoon programming in May. If you have any additional questions, please call 515.294.9012.
Bring your class to Reiman Gardens for a one-of-a-kind enrichment experience! Our 60-minute school programs offer hands-on learning and sensory exploration, while addressing Next Generation Science Standards in a beautiful setting.
$7/students. Up to 8 Adults: FREE. 9+ Adults: $15 each.
All Guided Experiences must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
Self-Guided Indoor/Outdoor Experience: Groups of 10+
- Explore indoor and outdoor gardens independently, as pandemic precautions permit.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance to receive reduced pricing:
- $5/Students, $11/Adults – if reserved in advance.
- Payment for Self-Guided Experiences are due in one payment upon arrival. We accept credit, check, and purchase orders.
- Payment for School Programs: A program invoice will be emailed to you within 2 business days AFTER your guided experience.
- Payment by check or credit card (MC, VISA, or Discover) is due within 30 days of invoice receipt. We accept purchase orders as well.
- No-shows are subject to a $50 administrative charge.
- Discounts affiliated with Gardens Memberships do not apply toward group visits or chaperone admission.
Ready to Schedule?
Complete a group visit reservation here: www.reimangardens.com/school-programs-registration/
Please note : *We encourage face coverings for all large group visits when indoors.
Click on the image to view the School Programs Guide.