Attention, Teachers and Program Leaders!
We strive to offer tours and school programs that fit your needs, and are looking for input to craft the best experiences possible in the future. Please share your thoughts with us by completing this short survey: https://iastate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3w64VrfnCRxCLNI.
We are currently offering Self-Guided Experiences for large group visits to Reiman Gardens. Masks covering nose and mouth are required. Behind the Scenes Tours of the Entomology Laboratory are also available – CLICK HERE for more information.
Please review the details below before completing a reservation request HERE.
Self-Guided Indoor/Outdoor Experience: Any Group Size
- Explore indoor and outdoor gardens independently, as pandemic precautions permit.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance to receive reduced pricing:
- $5/Student, $10/Adult – if reserved in advance.
- NOTE: Masks covering nose and mouth are required.
- Payment for Self-Guided Experiences are due upon arrival.
- Payment for Guided Experiences: A program invoice will be emailed to you within 2 business days AFTER your guided experience. NOTE: Guided Experiences are not being offered at this time.
- Payment by check or credit card (MC, VISA, or Discover) is due within 30 days of invoice receipt. We accept purchase orders as well.
- No-shows are subject to a $50 administrative charge.
- Discounts affiliated with Garden Memberships do not apply toward group visits or chaperone admission.
Ready to Schedule?
Complete a group visit reservation here: https://www.reimangardens.com/school-programs-registration/