Refund & Cancellation Policy
For Education Programs:
- Refunds will only be given if a program is cancelled by Reiman Gardens’ staff.
- Withdrawals more than 10 days prior to a class will result in a credit toward another program.
- Withdrawals with less than 10 days notice are non-refundable; please consider your payment a donation to the Gardens.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any special event registrations, though reservations may be transferred to another person or persons for the same event.
- Advance purchase is highly recommended, as spaces are limited.
- Registrations are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective.
- Event registrations are non-transferable to another event or Gardens education class.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on admission sales.
- Admissions are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with your visit, as opinions are subjective.
- Admissions are non-transferable to another date, event, or Gardens education class. You can apply the cost or your admission towards the purchase of a membership if the admission and the membership are purchased on the same day at the front admissions desk.
For Gift Shop Sales:
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- The original receipt is required for any returns or exchanges.
- Sale and clearance items are non-refundable.
- The cancellation and refund policy for all rentals, including weddings, can be found here. https://www.reimangardens.com/plan-your-visit/rentals/rental-policies-and-procedures/
. For Memberships:
- All Reiman Gardens memberships are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
For Plant Sales:
- There are no refunds, substitutions, or exchanges on live plants purchased at any plant sale at Reiman Gardens.
- Live plants do not have a warranty.
- All plants are sold as-is. We will do our best to make sure plants are free of insect, disease, and other plant health issues. We recommend keeping any plants purchased in quarantine from other plants for a week or two.
- All live plant sales are final.