Spirits in the Gardens
Revised for Safety
Held over two weekends:
Friday, October 23 & 30, 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. for viewing Jack-O-Lanterns only
Saturday, October 24 & 31, 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 25 & November 1, 5:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Ticketing information is now available!
ALL tickets must be purchased in advance using timed tickets online.
To get tickets, click on the date you want to attend.
Price is $6 for members and ISU students, and $7 for nonmembers.
Spirits in the Gardens will still be held despite the weather conditions. Tickets are nonrefundable.
See incredibly detailed, volunteer carved Jack-O-Lanterns! Sunset is at approximately 7:00. Wear your favorite costume with a mask that covers your mouth and nose. Follow a designated path and see all of the fun.
On Friday join staff as we finalize our setup for this year’s popular Jack-O-Lantern Walk. Only 50 guests admitted per ½ hour. Please note: this is a sneak peek for the Jack-O-Lanterns only. There will be no activities or treats.
Activities from 5:00 – 7:00 on Saturday and Sunday:
- Flash mob dancing
- Treat bag for each child as he/she leaves the event (from 5:00 – 7:30)
- Simon Says (socially distanced lawn game)
- A local community group will be selling prepackaged snacks as a fundraiser each evening until 10:00 p.m. They will offer kettle corn and warm apple cider from Center Grove Orchard, along with Grandma’s cookies and bottled water. Cash and credit cards will be accepted.
Activities from 7:00 – 10:00:
- At sunset, view hand-carved Jack-O-Lanterns lit against the night sky and fun hologram projections.
Join us as we bring you our fabulous fall celebration. It will be different this year so we can keep you, your family and our community safe.
- Face coverings are required. Costumes are encouraged.
- Our paths will primarily be one directional.
- Online time stamped tickets to avoid overcrowded conditions.
- As you leave the event, each child will receive a prepackaged treat bag from 5:00 – 7:30 instead of trick or treating. Bags will include an assortment of candy and Teal pumpkin treats.
Please note: Reiman Gardens will close early at 4:00 p.m. to setup for Spirits in the Gardens on the following days: Saturdays, October 24 & 31 and Sundays, October 25 & November 1.